Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 202-241-8000

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Indiana Attorneys

[ Home | Search | Next | Previous | Up ]

Proving a parent unfit

From: desperate
Date: 27 Jan 2004
Time: 18:10:24
Remote Name:


I have been in divorce litigation for almost two years, the only reason it is taking so long is my x husband refuses to obey any of the court orders. He has been abusive to me and my children, so I won't allow him to see them. There are numerous police reports, video tapes, audio tapes, etc proving he is unstable. That and the fact he wont obey any of the court orders (even the parenting class) How can I get Indiana to prove him unfit? He has never paid child support and has not seen the children in almost two years. I dont know what to do, if he is allowed to see them I just dont want to think about what he is capable of doing.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

Child Custody Network Tel 202-241-8000

Last changed: July 16, 2012