Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Indiana Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Signing off Parental rights in Indiana

From: confusedandneedinghelp
Date: 25 Jan 2004
Time: 12:02:42
Remote Name:


I have a question and no one can seem to tell me....What needs to go about for a father to sign off parental rights to his child. It is what the mother and father both want. I have heard that it can not happen until the mother has her husband adopt or what...but then i have heard otherwise. Please let me know any information would be great

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network